From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sweet Sister

I was a little late this year getting to my sweet sister's place to take Christmas pictures. She has quite the cute set-up, and I promised you a few pics.
She uses brown and aquamarine throughout her cottage, and I just love how these colors show up in the details she chooses!
It's all in the details!
Thank you Tina for keeping your decorations up a little longer than usual for me to see!! Your place is special...just like you!

I have one more thing for you before I turn in for the night. Remember I said I ordered a scrumptious pillow right at Christmas? Well it came the Monday after. It is darling and now has a front-and-center place on my bed
Soon I will reveal how my bedroom turned out after a long-awaited change in bed linens. I really love how much more romantic and subdued it feels now.

1 comment: