From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Sunday, January 16, 2011

If the shoe fits....

I have been having so much fun crafting my little corner, but I just wasn't satisfied with the end results. Ever feel that way? Something was still missing.

When my girls hang their coats on the hooks above the baskets, the coats all but cover the empty space in between. Still, I wasn't happy. I decided I needed a quote for this space. Hmmm...what could it be? I GOT IT!!!


Cute, huh? I was giggling about this one. I thought it was so clever with the shoes in their baskets right below the quote. My girls liked it too. In fact my four year old laid right beside me the whole time I painted.
Oh and look what else I accomplished this weekend ......

I found this chippy little pot just calling my name at TJ Maxx.

I have visions of a cute little herb topiary filling it up. For now though, my Norfolk Island Pine will take up residence there.
I hope your day is Sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment