From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Inspiration for 2011

Ruffles, Ruffles and more Ruffles! Love them!!

Welcome to 2011 everyone!
Last night was the first year in about four that my husband and I actually stayed up to welcome in the new year. It was a lot of fun. We had some neighbors over and their parents and we played dominoes into the new year. It was my first time playing, so I had a lot to learn. I had some great teachers. I'm not sure what was more fun. Watching my friends competitively tease and taunt each other, or learning a new game.
Maybe that will be my  inspiration for 2011. Making quality time for friends and family; really getting to know them. And learning new and exciting things. I think that sums it up pretty well!
I hope you like the pictures that are inspiring me. Bye Bye 2010. Welcome 2011!
Love these wire baskets!

4 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration pics...I'm a sucker for ruffles and wire baskets too! Wishing you a happy and wonderful New Year!

    xoxo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOE IT ALL!! Wonderful inspiration... thanks for sharing!
    Thanks, too, for stopping by for a visit and your sweet comment!
    Happy New Year!! Cheers!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete