From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, December 24, 2011

My White Winter Wonderland

Well, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Are you? Maybe you are surrounded by a wintery wonderland in your part of the world. How wonderful! Our forecast is calling for temps in the mid 40's with the slightest chance of flurries if we look hard enough! HA! A girl can make her own snow, right? I decided to surround my self with some indoor white since I don't have it outside! Let me give you a little "tour" of my indoor winter wonderland.
I was wonderfully surprised this Christmas! My mom and grandma came into my house and snuck this beautiful creamy, white, chippy lamp into my living room. RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE! But I didn't suspect a thing. Very Tricky!

L.O.V.E.         
I've recently re-organized my shelves in my home school area. I like the way they turned out. Now unto my desk!!
Have a very merry Christmas dear friends!!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment