From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Monday, December 19, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Stuff

Dear Friends --
 I saw this wonderful picture on Pinterest and now I am so bent on finding me some crates! It would be the perfect solution to my family room storage issue. So far I have one crate ...only 15 more to go!
Another wonderful image on Pinterest today. Have you seen it too? I love the white and the simple starkness of it all. The white painted floor is fabulous. Now if I can just convince my Honey!! 
Isn't this idea so clever? I just love what this Pinterest artist did to create these paper roses for their Christmas package. It makes me want to go make some! Well, almost!
Merry Christmas to everyone! 
I hope your season is filled with Faith, Peace and Joy and most of all, the Love of Christ! 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment