From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hole in the Wall

Happy Weekend Girls!
I think I can officially say we began our kitchen remodeling! My beloved tore our microwave out of the wall. It has left us with a big, gaping "hole" between our cabinets. IT'S A GREAT FEELING!
It's going to be somewhat of a slow process since we are doing a little here and there throughout the Spring/Summer seasons. BUT AT LEAST IT IS STARTED! WOOHOO!
As soon as I have pictures of something-other than a hole in the wall-I will show you.

For now enjoy these beautiful, inspirational pictures from Skona Hem. Aren't they amazing?! Enjoy your weekend!


SO LOVING THIS FARM TABLE!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by. Love all your yummy photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love your inspiration photos! I'm so glad that you're inspired by the food posts and wish you could come sit in my kitchen and chat about food with me!

    Blessings!
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those photos are pretty darn gorgeous! A kitchen remodel sounds exciting :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of renovation!
    I hope you have a happy journey and remember to enjoy the trip!
    Your inspiration photos are awesome!
    I have one of them in my file as well!
    Have a blessed week!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete