From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Friday, April 15, 2011

Finding Fabulous on Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!
We are in search of a dishwasher, a pendant light and a range hood for our kitchen as part of our remodel. We signed the contract to have our cabinets refaced and a new counter top and back splash added. It looks like that will happen some time in mid-May. IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

I came across this fabulous light for above our kitchen sink. It's a little bit industrial-chic! JUST WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR! I hope I can find it somewhere. Every site I have checked so far says, DISCONTINUED. I hope I am not too late in finding fabulous on Friday!

Enjoy your weekend!! I hope you find something fabulous too!

No comments:

Post a Comment