From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"B" is for Beautiful

Hi Ladies --
My girls and I are discussing the letter B in kindergarten this week. B is for Butterfly. My girls can't wait to get these caterpillars that we are sending away for. We will "raise" them and they will become butterfly's before our eyes. We are all so excited!
I thought I would share with you a few other "B" words that I like as well!

I know I've said this before, but I love old barns. "B" is for Barns.

"B" is for beaches! I could so see myself in this picture right now. We have been having so much rain and thunderstorms and flash flooding in South Central Pennsylvania, that I could really use a break to the beach. How about you? 



Last but not least, "B" is for books! I love books! (Magazines would be in the list too, but it didn't start with B : ) Especially old, vintage copies that look so pretty on an antique table or bench.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment