From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Friday, March 11, 2011

More Kitchen News!

GET THIS! I am so excited! Remember me telling you about the kitchen remodel my beloved and I are embarking on come Spring/Summer? Well, I was thinking about asking someone for some pointers. Then I saw Flea Market Trixie's kitchen remodel!

I fell in total kitchen love! Do you see why?

I wrote Flea Market Trixie and asked her if she would look at my before photos and give us some advice and tips. Guess what she said?

She would be happy to!! WOOHOOOO!!!

This weekend I will be busy taking photos of my "before" kitchen and sending them off to Trixie!! I will be sure to show you pictures as we get to work! In the meantime, stop by www.fleamarkettrixie.com for yourself and check out her lovely blog. And fabulous new kitchen!
THANK YOU TRIXIE! You made my weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy~What a great inspirational kitchen! It is beautiful! It is so YOU! Well done, Trixie. Thanks for sharing your kitchen redo with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little accent color in Trixie's kitchen!! Have fun doing your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete