From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GIRLS DAY OUT!! PART 2


Not only did we visit Luckett's Store, we also drove a quarter of a mile down the road and shopped at Out On A Whim. Isn't the pink polka-dotted silo a blast? I love it! When you walk in they have a giant three-tiered basket full of lovely packaged soaps like lavender and sage and lemongrass. Next visit I plan to buy a couple of these cuties.

Wouldn't this be a cute rest-of-the-winter project? PINK BIKES!!

One of my favorite finds were these strips of burlap. How cool is that?!




Of course there was plenty of space to hang chandeliers!!



I hope these pictures have inspired you today!! That little trip is what is getting me through the rest of these cold days ahead! COME ON SPRING!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Polka Dots!! Love the silo!! Thanks for taking us on your Girls Day Out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! Found you via Zaira and..oh la la..this is a wonderful place to stay! I adore polka dots, too...and I really like your quote about decorate and re-decorate!! This is what I like!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete