From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Monday, March 19, 2012

Fashion Forward

Hello Dear Friends --
I've been a little giddy lately about a party I'm going to soon. My dear friend Julie is having a sleep-over, 40th birthday party at a beautiful bed and breakfast. I made a little list of some shopping I want to do.
  • Yummy, cozy pj's. 
  • A fabulous dress. 
  • And some slinky heels. 
I've managed to get one thing on my list: TA- DA ... my jammies! I love them. They are so cozy!
 I also bought this fabulous necklace that I hope I can find a dress to match. Ha! Usually it's supposed to be the other way around (smile).
It's hard to tell here, but it's three strands of pearls and this pouffy little flower hanging off the one side. So feminine. So beautiful. I hope to find my dress and shoes soon and I'll be sure to share those! It's been so long that I have shopped for myself. But these are a few other goodies that I have picked up in the last couple weeks.
Cute, pink sneaks from Target.
Wedge sandals that go with most everything ... and last but not least .....
my yummy, fushia trimmed umbrella! I've always shared an umbrella - black - with my husband, and now this is my very own. It's wonderful to find some things that make you feel beautiful, isn't it? 
Hope you are enjoying your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment