From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, May 19, 2011

KITCHEN PHOTOS!!!

Finally I got everything back in place today. I'm sure we are a lot alike. We lovingly place each plate and glass where it belongs, while enjoying the whole process. It's like we are an artist creating a portrait. It's a wonderful feeling!

I'm always open to suggestions and input! The thing I want to do now is warm it up a bit. I am looking for some cute window blinds. Count them...three! I love roman shades. But I'm willing to look at others. Just something with some pop and elegance. Any ideas where to find some?

It's a small, eat-in kitchen. I'm looking to hang some open shelving on the wall where the clock is now. I also have an empty wall between the fridge and cabinets that is really "dead space." I'm considering making it a chalkboard wall.


I'm so glad to now have this yummy space to create some goodies in for my family!

My youngest is eager to make chocolate chip cookies. Hmmmmm...maybe tomorrow!


In two days I am headed to a major flea market. Lots of pictures to come. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous Tammy!! Cant wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete