From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cream and Sugar?


Hello!
Here are some more pictures from our evening at church. It was great fun and the first time I have ever decorated a table to this extent. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out, and the way it blessed the seven other ladies that sat at my table.

I gave everyone a ladies' devotional book and vase (lipton bottle!) of daisy's as their favors. I had fun wrapping the books in burlap and wrapping it up with twine. Then I found the most adorable mini chalkboards at Joann Fabrics that just made the final touch!



I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed decorating!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Tammy~ Your table set all in coffee shop bliss was absolutely delish! Fabulous presentation, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like every little detail I see. And I really do love the name of your blog!

    Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very thoughtful of you! I've been giving out copies of a certain book lately (One Thousand Gifts), but I love the extra time you took to wrap them and tie them with twine...and then add the chalkboard!

    Great idea!
    Xo,
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete