From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, July 16, 2016

Today we will visit Clint Harp's house and shop! If you have missed any of the posts about HGTV's Fixer Upper show with Chip and Joanna Gaines, please see the posts below. My mom, sis and my two girls and I flew on a girl's long weekend trip to Waco, Texas recently to soak in all that Waco has to offer. Namely, Magnolia Market. And on this day we were thrilled to spot Clint's famous door that he handcrafted. What a beauty on the show and definitely in person!
(sigh)

Right beside the Harp's house is their shop. It's small but has some really unique items.
I'm crushing on this wall!!
And these hand-carved wooden letters. SWOON!
 Next we moved on to the Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast that Joanna and Chip bought in the town called McGregor. Did you see that episode? The B&B is now available for a stay. I don't think I could ever leave. They would have to kick me out! HA! 
 There's a quiet little park with a gazebo right across the street. The caretakers have taken up residence in a ranch house on the gate-lined property. There's also signs on the fence asking you to keep out to give the B&B visitors some privacy. 

I love their sweet porch and beautiful front door. How I would love to walk through that! (sigh)
Loved seeing these Texas flags in many places we visited. 
I'll be back with more pictures soon, friends.
Tootles,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment