From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Monday, May 6, 2013

A New Place

Hello Girlfriends --
We have THIS NEW PLACE in our area!! That's big stuff!!! We don't see THIS KIND OF PLACE too often. It's exciting. First a friend introduced me to The Tomato Pie Cafe and then I took my mom and sis. I can't decide if its more about the food for me or the ambiance. It's so hard to choose. Do I have to?  
The bar and wall unit in this picture were found at an auction by the owners. When they purchased them they were one unit in it's original condition. SWEET!


Check out the mason jar chandelier!!! L.O.V.E.
You may not see this picture clearly, but they hung two windows with the breakfast selections marked on them. So cool!  Love this antique buffet!!
Looking forward to going back again real soon! Kandi and Patty are you in?
More about the ambiance and food next post.
Enjoy your week!
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment