From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, April 27, 2013

You've Gotta Try These

Good Saturday Morning!!
Do you wanna get your Saturday off to a good start? Let me introduce to you the Cinnamom Roll. Not just any cinnamon roll. It's the recipe from Pioneer Woman.  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLS!!! You've gotta try it. It takes a bit of time, but is quite easy and so worth the character- building patience (snicker, snicker) it takes to endure until it's melting in your mouth.

My mom and sis and I were heading out for a once-in-a-lifetime SPA day and I wanted a little something-something special. Know what I mean?  I made these little cuties in individual tin pans and had our specialty coffees ready to go in these darling cups. It was the perfect start to a perfect, relaxing day.
I am so ready to go again!
Enjoy your weekend!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment