From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Monday, April 1, 2013

still celebrating

Easter worship service was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. I didn't want the music to stop! My girls really enjoyed the Easter egg hunt at my sis-in-laws later for lunch. 
I don't know if you can see that little gap on the top row of my baby's mouth, but she also lost her first tooth for Easter. She assured me it was not a problem eating candy with that gap! HA! How was your Easter?
We managed to get a good family picture too!
I started getting ready for Gracie's sleep over birthday party this week. She wanted tissue flowers!
Now she has them .....
I'll show you pictures once I have the table set and the three-tiered cake made! Tonight we are having a little get together with some old neighbors. I've set the table for Easter and I'll have pictures of that soon!
Enjoy your week!
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment