From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Gracie

My little Spring chicken is turning seven on April 10th. Hooray for Gracie.Out of all the party themes in the world she could have chosen, she wants an Alvin and the Chipmunks party. Can you tell I am not real excited? I was hoping for a Mary Poppins party or maybe even Secret Garden party (a great book if you haven't read it with your kiddos) or anything pink and girly. I guess I'll have to wait for my winter girl to have her butterfly party.
In the meantime, we've been making plans to have her party at a nearby park and take a nature walk. She likes that idea. There will be a nearby stream with (hopefully) lots of flowers in bloom and tadpoles to count. A scavenger hunt. And of course lots of chipmunk cake and chipmunk food. And don't forget the fabulous fun fort. I hope to create a wonderful, natural table scape.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment