From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, November 26, 2011

BABY, It's COLD OUTSIDE

Merry, Merry!
I hope you all enjoyed your turkey day! I was so pleased with how everything turned out! Our first thanksgiving at our house and everything was homemade. No burnt crusts. (well, only a little pumpkin spilling out of the tin pie plate...oops!) But it was all good!! Thanks to my mom who helped me pull off the gravy at the last minute!! WHEW! Close call, I'll tell ya!
I thought I would leave you with a couple jingles I've been hearing on my radio lately. I'm going to write some of them on my chalkboards around here!
" BABY, It's COLD OUTSIDE" or how about, "The weather outside is frightful..."
Happy Shopping!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment