From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chippy White & Bistro Chairs

Happy Autumn Weekend Everyone --
I am excited to share with you some wonderful, LONG - IN - COMING - PURCHASES I made recently! See these babies? They are now sitting at my farm table along with two more just like them! I AM THRILLED!!


 They are so creamy and white and chippy. LOVE!
There's More!


At the same sweet little antique spot I found this chippy file cabinet in all it's white glory! Just had to have it!

I'm just loving the way all these chippy whites look in my sun room with my pallet - made daybed and husband - made farm table. It's fun to look out my kitchen window everyday and see it all. Isn't it wonderful to gaze upon pretty things? Just think what Heaven must be like!!!!! I can't imagine!


I am looking forward to sharing with you the wonderful Thanksgiving crafts I made Thursday while my sister watched my girls for the afternoon. We are having the Thanksgiving feast at our house this year, so I am getting ready. Photos coming!
Tootles --
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment