From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Give Me Smores!!

Hello Summer Friends --
We are heading out camping again this weekend! It's our second time this season. I have to admit I am not looking forward to all the packing and cleaning up. BUT I am looking forward to the smores by the campfire.
 Isn't this picture just delightful? People are so clever!! I have the best recipe for smores!
It's a take on the "normal" version, but with a yummy twist.
Take half of a graham cracker and place 1/2 of a frozen chocolate bar on top. (It must be frozen and it must be half of the whole chocolate bar) Take a GIANT size roasted marshmallow and place on top. Then the graham cracker. Let me tell you ... when you bite into that frozen/hot combination of chocolate/marshmallow you'll never go back to the "normal" way again!
Try some this weekend!! I am!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment