From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, June 16, 2016

A New Patio




Here's our new patio folks! It's a long way from where it started. And I am still not done with it yet! There's always those tweeks when you do a new project to fix over time.
I found an old pair of shutters along the road that I nabbed and spray painted to help hide our garbage bin area. Now I just have to find two more to hide them from the other side! HA!
THis is a better shot of them in the blue/grey color I made by mixing two paint cans together. It really freshened them up.
We love the grey tiles we chose. It's a far cry from the red, crumbling blocks that were there previously!
Always something to do! I'll be back in touch soon Hopefully with some more pictures of summer life. Until then, enjoy yourself!
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment