From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, November 28, 2013

Little by Little ...

Hello!
Have you happily begun your decorating? I so enjoy this time of year when I can pull out all my Christmas decorations again and see what I've kept hidden away all year. 
That in itself is like opening gifts!
I am excited to share with you what I have been doing. This series, Little by Little, will showcase some vignettes I've been working on.
I've never really had an ample Christmas supply. What I've had has been sufficient, but each year I find myself wishing I had a few more pieces for here and there. This year on a recent trip to Lucketts, Virginia I scored not only a fabulous piece for everyday, but a whole load of fabulous ideas. Thanks to my sister's camera phone, we photo journaled all these wonderful ideas and over the next several weeks will try to copy some of them.
I plan to share those creative ideas with you here as I include them in my little vignettes throughout the house.


This is my silver plated dish that I found at Lucketts Antiques. It was love at first sight. I don't know if you can tell, but the two little dish compartments are attached. Does anyone have a name for this kind of dish? I just love it, but don't know what to call it. For Thanksgiving we put some candies in it and the kids enjoyed helping themselves! 
I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the Christmas season.
Until the next time we meet here,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment