From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Friday, November 26, 2010

Decorating Down Town

My dear friend Julie asked me to decorate our city's Christmas tree with her. It turns out she knows someone on the board of the local chamber of commerce and they know of her decorating skills. I'm so glad she asked me! I have to confess: I have always loved decorating my home, but never considered myself (maybe I still don't) a Christmas tree decorator. But it sure was fun! I'm so glad she was brave enough to climb into the swinging bucket of the truck to reach the 10' high tree. I don't know that I would have been coordinated enough to push the bucket controls and hang an ornament at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment