From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Corn Crib

Hi Ya'll --
I just love sayin' that! How are you?

The pictures I'm about to show you are not a flashback to my recent trip to Waco, Texas. Rather they are to a place called The Catering Barn and Corn Crib that I had the privilege of decorating. What a fun, easy party. And what a dream!!
I was both a guest and decorator. The best of both worlds.


My prince charming and I were there for a party that he was invited to. Shortly after, they contacted me to decorate all the tables. I had never been here before so I suggested we go take a look.
SQUEAL!!! I was not disappointed. All the farm's original patina was kept when the barn and corn crib were restored. 
 I am so in love with that barn doors chippyness!!
 It made for great pictures of my sweet man. I was bummed I didn't get a good shot of the two of us together.

 More shabby chippyness and table decorating to come! 
Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment