From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello Lovely Ladies --
I am just celebrating a Fabulous Spring day here in the Northeast. 82 degrees with an easy breeze. I so enjoyed hanging out on the patio with my three year old niece. What a priviledge and blessing!
I'm a little giddy over our new living room color. I've been longing to go all white throughout the house. My husband labored for a whole weekend until he got it just right. He's a perfectionist! I'm thankful. I am not!
I was so excited to get all the furniture and accessories back into the space. What do you think? Do you like it?
I love this shot with my chalkboard wall that leads into our kitchen. I've often thought of taking this wall out so it's all one big room. Don't think my honey will go for that.
Recently Beth Moore was in our area and I went to see her. It was fabulous, of course. I loved this sign at the event.
I hope you are enjoying some warm temperatures and balmy breezes wherever you call home.
Blessings,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment