From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Courageous

October Greetings Everyone! 

I am just so thankful for the glorious 70 degree weather we have been having these last few days. I could live the rest of my days like this!
I told you the last time we chatted the my husband and I were going on a little date to see the new movie Courageous. My husband warned that I would need a few tissues. He even brought some for us. I do not consider myself to be very emotional, but this movie really proved me wrong. If you are anything like me, you will need more than a couple tissues! BRING THE WHOLE BOX! This is the fourth movie that this church has produced and it really shows the experience they have gained. It is an excellent movie for both men and women, but is definitely highly recommended for men. You will laugh. You will cry. You will be angry. You will cry. You will be happy. You will cry.
I plan to buy it when it comes out. It's that good.

Hope you are enjoying Autumn where you are!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment